They have the, er, great logo....

2012-Olympics-London-Logo.jpg

some amazing one-eyed characters...

largest.jpg

and now an "official song"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYMMnHW85mc

What more could you need?

Let's hope some good sports too.

I see Usain Bolt was shocked at being beaten the other day....

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good idea as well I reckon.

I can totally understand the perspective of pfft sport, what about interest rates, trade deficit and community health. I get it.  But the reality is that sports investment is way worse than it has b

What are those two one-eyed bell-ended characters supposed to be anyway?

I presume not cocks.

Serious question!

That was my very first thought!! Seriously, who was the design team?!

There is a roster being started for the Men's Water Polo events, we will be a host home for one event - so what are suitable Olympic viewing beverages and food? And should I hang banners with the pink 2012 thingy on it? Or would that be too vomit inducing?

Perhaps the designers were using Seb Coe and Dave Becks as models.... therefore ending up looking like cocks?

:confused:

In which case they did a good likeness and a jolly good job I suppose! From a design point of view.

Must admit I have little to no interest at all in the summer olympics. Like some events in the winter olympics though.

Still that logo is so awesome that I might just have to have a look at what all the fuss is about! ;)

Stuart Pearce says his decision not to pick David Beckham in his Team GB squad for London 2012 was made purely for hairstyle reasons, and stressed he would not pick any player with a silly haircut.

Good idea as well I reckon.

• Like 1

when is the start date again? I guess hotels and bars are looking forward to increasing their prices to fleece the unsuspecting tourists....Bags, have you been advertising the palatial penthouse that is your front room? ;)

I know when the Open is in Carnoustie, people in Dundee are making a killing renting out their house to Yanks (mainly) for a couple of weeks and they nick off on holiday while the golf is on, basically pays for their holiday and then some

Doubt ill bother watching much of the olympics as typical of Japanese TV they only show the parts that Japanese are competing in so you have no idea how anyone else or country are getting on, which is stupid as it is suppose to be a world competition not just Japan.

Other countries do at least show other countries competing even when their own are not!

Winter games here sucks just the same for lack of coverage.

Fingers crossed it's all about sport - well, the headlines anyway - and not some other "event".

I agree with the Beckham stuff, we needed to move on from all things Beckham about 5 years ago.