2012/13 Who, When, Where? - A Definitive J-List - V2

Switch 12/17 from Teine to Sapporo Kokusai as conditions looking better there.

Rusutsu or Niseko on 12/18-19, undecided but if anyone wants to meet up give a shout.

Niseko 1/14-18, 21-25, 28-2/1, with almost certainly a day or two or three at Rusutsu during those stays.

Tangram/Madarao 2/11-13

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I have began to cruise through previous threads and started to gather details on who's going where for the 2012/13 season. I figure it would be easier for folks to hook up with other SJ'ers (if th

Nor-Cal: watch out for the Moghuls!

Hi byhart welcome to the forums. I am very jealous of your itinerarary - sounds great. You will have no problem meeting up with fellow forum shredders in Hakuba - the hakuba crew list at the start of

Rusutsu or Niseko on 12/18-19, undecided but if anyone wants to meet up give a shout

Niseko 1/14-18, 21-25, 28-2/1, with almost certainly a day or two or three at Rusutsu during those stays.

gimmie a yell if you like. always looking for people to ski with. (im based in hirafu again this year)

Switch 12/17 from Teine to Sapporo Kokusai as conditions looking better there.

Rusutsu or Niseko on 12/18-19, undecided but if anyone wants to meet up give a shout.

Tangram/Madarao 2/11-13

we'll be in niseko around those times too, first time to Hokkaido, I'm keen to do a day trip to Rusutsu, is it hard to get there? buses run? it's less than an hour isn't it?

My son's Blayze & Jay are off to Hakuba 20th to 30th Jan. Lynne and I are at Shiga Kogen. Sun valley area.5th to 12th Feb.Then Myoko Kogen.13th to 19th Feb.Thanks for the info on that one Snow junky.It will be agreat trip.

So a long time reader here and 1st time poster.

I will be in Hakuba 20-27th of Jan.

I have booked with a mate and his dad, but have just found out that he has just got a job in the US which means that he can no longer make it, which also means that his dad is also potentially looking to off load his flights/accom/lift tickets/ transfers ect.

I don't know what to do and are thinking im definitely going either way and might be looking for a boarding buddy for the week...

If anyone knows of someone keen for a cheap trip 19-28th of jan from Melbourne, let me know.

List updated today lots of new ones - See it on page 1 - The quickest way to get there is to go to the top of this page and click the << arrow just under my avatar

Hope you can use this to hook up and have a slide and a beer with fellow SJ'ers.

Don't forget to post your dates when you have them.

Dunga, from the post above) at this stage you will have Byhart, Gareth-Oau, and Rach there at the same time as you.

Did you find a taker on the ticket from Melbourne?

List updated today lots of new ones - See it on page 1 - The quickest way to get there is to go to the top of this page and click the << arrow just under my avatar

Hope you can use this to hook up and have a slide and a beer with fellow SJ'ers.

Don't forget to post your dates when you have them.

Dunga, from the post above) at this stage you will have Byhart, Gareth-Oau, and Rach there at the same time as you.

Did you find a taker on the ticket from Melbourne?

Yeah found a taker, so should be good for a buddy.

• 2 weeks later...

Newbie to the SJ forum. :wave:

Been to Zao and Niseko so far.

Booked for Niseko from 7 - 14 Mar.

Beginners going on to intermediate, hope the slopes are still good till then and not too slushy at base.

don't believe all the agents talk! ;) The start of March starts to become a bit of a lottery for top notch conditions for sure and days may become variable but in general slopes all round Japan are still in good condition at that time

Be more excited if you were staying til the 2nd of March! ;)

You'll love it classic_harris, and if ya stick around loving the ski scene from the distance of Perth you should try to get to one of our WASTED get togethers. Good excuse to swap 'it was this big' ski tales, practice the après drinking arm and generally network with WA Ski Tragics.

whoops 3/2 sorry
You sure you're not a Yankie there CuzzieBro?! Getting your month/date date/month reversed and all. :lol:

He was just getting into the mindset. Japan uses month/day/year format (or year.month.day).

As for the US, noticed on my last trip there that the customs declaration form insists on day/month/year format. Winds of change a-blowing?