2012/13 Who, When, Where? - A Definitive J-List - V2

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I have began to cruise through previous threads and started to gather details on who's going where for the 2012/13 season. I figure it would be easier for folks to hook up with other SJ'ers (if th

Nor-Cal: watch out for the Moghuls!

Hi byhart welcome to the forums. I am very jealous of your itinerarary - sounds great. You will have no problem meeting up with fellow forum shredders in Hakuba - the hakuba crew list at the start of

I've never driven short distances!! :lol:

You try sleeping while being stuck in the back entertaining your mates 6 yr old kid!!

I don't force my mate to drive....he does it wilfully AND the royal WE do it in about 4 hours either way.....in fact can be longer due to that bastard of a road that I shall not speaketh its name

Actually I would much prefer driving to being a passenger. I like driving.

But driving or passenger, 4 hours there and 4 hours back with skiing in the middle sounds far from ideal to me!

:friend:

Me too. Prefer to drive, but it becomes a safety concern at some point. (I'm dangerous enough when wide awake!)

well since I'm not driving and can let my mind wander, I can also hang my ass out the car door/window......

(I meant the constipation (traffic jams) on that unnamed road.)

I know what you meant....I was being fecestious ;)

But driving or passenger, 4 hours there and 4 hours back with skiing in the middle sounds far from ideal to me!

unfortunately, where I am its sometimes a necessary evil. Even if I take the shink, the whole journey from leaving my house to getting to the slopes is about the same.....4-5 hours each way

well since I'm not driving and can let my mind wander, I can also hang my ass out the car door/window......

(I meant the constipation (traffic jams) on that unnamed road.)

I know what you meant....I was being fecestious ;)

:winking:

Me too. Prefer to drive, but it becomes a safety concern at some point. (I'm dangerous enough when wide awake!)

Yes your right.

I remember coming back from Zao that last time. It was a 1 night stay over so not a day trip, but still the last part of that drive coming home I was feeling more than a little tired/uncomfortable. I perhaps should have stopped for an hour and had a bit of a break.

Note to self.

For those of you heading to Rusutsu - the east gondola no.1 (from the hotel to east mt) will be operating from 8.30, and east gondola no. 2 from 8.45 this year, instead of 9am, and all lifts at east mt and isola will keep turning until sunset :D

For those of you heading to Rusutsu - the east gondola no.1 (from the hotel to east mt) will be operating from 8.30, and east gondola no. 2 from 8.45 this year, instead of 9am, and all lifts at east mt and isola will keep turning until sunset :D
WOW!

It's been a few years since I have been to Rusutsu, but that is an improvement for sure!

List updated today lots of new ones - See it on page 1 - The quickest way to get there is to go to the top of this page and click the << arrow just under my avatar

Hope you can use this to hook up and have a slide and a beer with fellow SJ'ers.

Don't forget to post your dates when you have them.

Thanks to new posters and up-daters (ouch!)- Black Mountain, Rach, beowulf (of the beautiful avatar), Metabo Oyaji (of the monstrous avatar), little sheep

Hey! wheres me!

Basically all over nagano. ill be flitting hakuba early season, then switching to myoko for main season with trips to nozawa/shiga kogen on the side. Ill probably pop back to hakuba a few times though.

• 2 weeks later...