2012/13 Who, When, Where? - A Definitive J-List - V2

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I have began to cruise through previous threads and started to gather details on who's going where for the 2012/13 season. I figure it would be easier for folks to hook up with other SJ'ers (if th

Nor-Cal: watch out for the Moghuls!

Hi byhart welcome to the forums. I am very jealous of your itinerarary - sounds great. You will have no problem meeting up with fellow forum shredders in Hakuba - the hakuba crew list at the start of

Bears have been known to drink the local biru and end up doing naughty things.

:lol:

I just checked the loving bears pic again and well, the male...........................it must be really cold

Rusutsu - 4th of January to 8th of January (Four days is not enough, but I think I will hit Rusutsu and Niseko in March again, but this is heavily dependent on the weather).

Naeba - At some point in February.

Zao - From the start of the season until the end of the season.

Aomori - I am still yet to hit Aomori in winter, but late January is looking on the cards.

Rusutsu - 4th of January to 8th of January (Four days is not enough, but I think I will hit Rusutsu and Niseko in March again, but this is heavily dependent on the weather).

Aomori - I am still yet to hit Aomori in winter, but late January is looking on the cards.

See you in Rusutsu Beowulf :wave:

See you in Rusutsu Beowulf :wave:

Did I meet you two years ago at Rusutsu with your brother? it was really cold, but the snow was amazing and very deep. If so, it would be really cool to meet up with you. Also I cannot remember either of your names.

Obviously if you are not the person I am thinking of, please disregard this post.

Nice, Metabo. Any reason you chose December and not peak monster time?

It will be interesting to see how things are then.

I'm still considering whether to go up there or not this season. I gave it a miss last season but feel the need again!