2012/13 Who, When, Where? - A Definitive J-List - V2

I will be in hokkaido from jan 21 till march 3. No fixed address.

Hey Gozaimaas

Do you land in Hokkaido on the 21st or 22nd?

Seemore

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I have began to cruise through previous threads and started to gather details on who's going where for the 2012/13 season. I figure it would be easier for folks to hook up with other SJ'ers (if th

Nor-Cal: watch out for the Moghuls!

Hi byhart welcome to the forums. I am very jealous of your itinerarary - sounds great. You will have no problem meeting up with fellow forum shredders in Hakuba - the hakuba crew list at the start of

We get their on the 22nd then straight to Rusutsu.

We be good to catch up if you are around then.

Seemore

Yeah no worries. I will be in Rusutsu on the 22nd picking up my K winter pass so I will definately do a few days there and catch up with you. I guess your first day in the powder will be the 23rd. See you there!

Also unsure yet but as a rough and ready plan, I'd like to go somewhere in Honshu over the Christmas/New Year break (depending on snowfall) then hopefully a 2 week trip to Hokkaido at the beginning of Feb and a few more day trips thereafter to Nagano, Niigata, Fukushima and Gunma. So I'm in the "All over the place" category though you can definitely put me down for the "Big G" aka Mt Granview! :D

Thanks T-2 - I reckon you will have plenty of SJ'ers to have a drink with in Feb as this thread progresses.

Will update the list on Saturday

I think I will spend my time out between places in Nagano and I would like to make at least one trip back up to Fukushima this winter.

Friends up there as well.

Thanks guys and gals

List updated today - See it on page 1 - The quickest way to get there is to go to the top of this page and click the << arrow just under my avatar

preliminary booking for mid-late January in Niseko. for 7 - 10 nights. it's not finalised yet so might change, hopefully book it tonight!

first time in Niseko, haven't been to Japan since Hakuba in 08 and I am pumped! long time since i've been on this forum (maybe 3-4 years) great to see some of the same regulars still around the forums.

just the girl and I, she's a beginner skier, hopefully she can pick it up quickly...