yeah. Had to teach 6 classes today. Was kinda hoping someone would take sympathy on me and send me home, but its not like Japan where you just stick on a face mask and pretend to be dizzy/sweaty and youll get odaijini's all day. No no, there must be some other secret code the chinese use to explicate that although they dont appear that sickly, theyre clearly too sick to be standing in front of kids trying to teach for 6 lessons on the bounce. The extra annoying thing (from a blaggit perspective) is that no matter what, around half way through the class you kinda feel better just because youre in it and you might as well (psychosomatic) get through it. So it DOES look like youre putting it on. Which of course is kinda true. Once youre there, you suck it up after all.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I May have finally cracked what gave me food poisoning.

In other unrelated news, i might have given myself food poisoning again.

I havent got it yet mind you, but i can feel the angry belly gods begin the heavenly wash cycle. Im having a nice cup of tea to try and settle things, but i expect thats coming back up later tonight (one way or another - i know where my gag reflex is).

Already tried throwing it up but probably need more liquid in there.

Turns out that its the chips from the fast food place down the street, Its some chinese fast food place - guzan or something. But the fries stink of oil, and it ocurred to me half way through munching them (i really wanted a chip buttie), that they were part of my last meal last weekend before the skittle like rainbow shot from my esophagus.

And then a friend told me all about hogwash oil. And even if i havent got food poisoning again, i want to throw up anyway : ) Wish me luck! no rest day tomorrow to work through it. Back to work.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...