I have a boring old-fashioned telephone sound going on mine.

My boss has bloody Mickey Mouse march thing going on. :doh:

And he wants us to take him seriously.

I'm curious as to what other normal - and abnormal - people on here have going on.

Nokia ringtone ala....Allison Dubois of "Medium". I have a rant about cell phone ringtones. It aggravates me to no end at how there is no space between rings. How about a nice 4 or 5 seconds grace between rings so you can get the damned thing out of your pocket by the 2nd or 3rd ring instead of the 8th to 10th.......frickin annoying!! :grandpa:

My 'chick' has one that has a big bell thing going on and then a booming English "helloooooooo". It's quite funny actually.

I have a boring "phone" sound.

mines too....in fact I honestly can't remember what it sounds like as I have mines on silent all the time. That said, 2 tin can's and a length of string is pretty limited in its audible ability

Mine is a pretty basic ringtone.

I like it when people set specific ring tones to match callers in thier phone book.

My Mum has some romantic drivel for when my Dad calls her.

She also had a loud intense alarm (like a radiation leak or something) for when my Nan called her.

But the best one yet is an old friend who has the exorcist theme for his ex wife's number.

Seeing as he is about to have two ex wives I wonder what new tone he will chose for ex number two?

Mine's the loudest phone sound so I can hear it when I invariably leave my phone in another room.

The first mobile I had had a programmable ring tone so I got it to play the riff from The Final Countdown, the cheesiest thing I could think of at the time.

Well I have my email set with Americano from Lady Gaga, pc email set with just dance from Lady Gaga, then I have the phone ringer playing different songs depending on who calls me.I just simply copied my music from itunes on my computer to my phone and use the itunes music rather than the crappy preinstalled tunes.