Actually I expect it will cool down more as this month progresses already the autumn weather patturns are here, oit is cooler today but will warm up again, we wil have one more possible very hot blast for a couple of days next week later and after that more cooling with ths month being generally below average temps more than above.

September will be both cooler and warmer than average before cooling a lot towards the end of the month.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great idea  

No im not guessing!!!!! The trouble is we have two systems pushing against each other making it difficult to know exactly what will happen. But what I forecast more than 10 days ago came right yester

Argh....back to sweating like a pig. 2 weeks in Victoria Canada was glorious.....perfect summer weather. I really do hate this... :grandpa:

Welcome back... At least you got out of it for a while.

Feeling very weary now.

We have our own private sauna room here where we are staying.

Was in there this morning.

Closed my eyes and it felt a bit like being in Tokyo.

Well, perhaps only for a second. ;)

Actually I expect it will cool down more as this month progresses already the autumn weather patturns are here, oit is cooler today but will warm up again, we wil have one more possible very hot blast for a couple of days next week later and after that more cooling with ths month being generally below average temps more than above.

September will be both cooler and warmer than average before cooling a lot towards the end of the month.

Don't know about where you are snowdude, but it's not giving up here.

Round here, it's usually hot through most of September. Not as much as peak summer of course, but still too hot.

Starts getting more comfortable sometime later in September, and really nice in October. Then the lovely autumn season.

Had to laugh the other day.

It was about 22 degrees, the sun was out. People were saying "oh it's just so hot". :lol:

Try 38 degrees + humidity matey!

----

Updated

Just on the telly now. It's a warm 17 degrees now and it will be a hot and humid day throughout the day with a high hitting the mid 20s. :lol: :lol:

Was a scorcher this morning here, but then came in a huge hunderstorm and loads of rain and the temps went from 35 down to 22 in less than an hour.What a difference a nice storm can make after so much dry weather was nice to get some proper rain.

Don't know about where you are snowdude, but it's not giving up here.

Well the winds start blowing here this time of year and because I am in the path of Yatsugatake the cool winds from there start to blow accross here making the evenings start to feel a bit cooler now and hence why we have very little or no humidity.

Of course the wind is not coming from that direction everyday yet so some days ard punishingly hot where as otjers are ok.

You guys seem to have been saying that for about 2 months now.

Not too much longer now?

In Shonan, for me, Its hot and humid well into Seotember, then just nice n warm from October into early December.....I (tried) to surf the week before Christmas last year......wetsuit of course but the air temp was still low 20'S.....Very comfortable when the sun is up