• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great idea  

No im not guessing!!!!! The trouble is we have two systems pushing against each other making it difficult to know exactly what will happen. But what I forecast more than 10 days ago came right yester

Isn't there nice cool places in the mountains you can escape to this time of year?

Or just go to Hokkaido. Warmest temp in the outlook for Kushiro this week is 23. Couple of days only expected to make the high teens. Lovely.

Did it get up to about 35/36 here in Tokyo today? HOOOOOOOT!! We were running this morning at about 630 AM...blazing already. Hopefully it stays nice for the weekend though...rain during the week only please :)

It's been surprisingly comfortable in Bali......high 20's and not humid. Today was first proper sunny day, the other 2 had been alternating between sun and grey cloud.....I expected worse but didn't realise Bali is in the Southern hemisphere and is now in its "winter".......bloody pleasant it is too!!

It's been surprisingly comfortable in Bali......high 20's and not humid. Today was first proper sunny day, the other 2 had been alternating between sun and grey cloud.....I expected worse but didn't realise Bali is in the Southern hemisphere and is now in its "winter".......bloody pleasant it is too!!

Interested to hear a trip report when you get back TB. Bali is close and cheap to get to from here in Oz and usually over-run with Aussies - many of the loud yobbo style.

Hence the saying - Niseko is Bali on Ice

Definitely felt like the hottest day of the year so far and I was stuck in a suit at work. Me, feeling sorry for myself? Never! ;)

At least you had your sweaty vest on though!

Interested to hear a trip report when you get back TB. Bali is close and cheap to get to from here in Oz and usually over-run with Aussies - many of the loud yobbo style.

Hence the saying - Niseko is Bali on Ice

A quick recap of my time up till now bcos I'm using my mobile to type and the auto correct makes me mad. Bali is a bit mental, not really what I was expecting. There is definitely no backpacker vibe in the main tourist area of Kuta/Seminyak, mostly due to the amount of regular tourists here from Oz. It's exactly like what the Spanish Costas and islands are like to Brits. It's weird being in around so many pasty faces again who are trying to get off their faces as quickly as possible......merry young men trying to unlock the knickers of merry young ladies.......luckily we have a private villa with our own pool, so we can get ourselves away from the club 18-30 crowd.....must be getting old :)