So apart from skiing time what IS the most pleasant time to be in Japan?

A genuine question as there are often super cheap airfares come up from time to time

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great idea  

No im not guessing!!!!! The trouble is we have two systems pushing against each other making it difficult to know exactly what will happen. But what I forecast more than 10 days ago came right yester

Once the humidity truly has been broken, then Autumn is a great time to visit. I like Spring as well for much the same reason.....although it is a little shorter as Muika says and the humidity creeps in rather quickly

November for me....It's a mixed bag of relief that the shit summer is over and anticipation of ski season.

Spring is nice but exactly the opposite to fall.....bummed that ski season is over and realization that the shit summer is just around the corner.

I really hate the shit summers......if you didn't already know.. :wave:

Same here hate summer!!!!!

We are planning to move so I can expand my farming business among others and have been looking into the possibility of moving to somewhere like Kiyosato where humidity and cockroaches do not exist!

Yep no humidity and does not get above 28 even on the hottest day and with night temps around the 14 -16 mark in summer makes for a great place to live.

It is 1400m above sea level at its lowest point.

In winter it can get down to -25 with daytime highs of around -8.

So maybe not good for people who do not like cold.

Just checked current weather for Kiyosato and the relative humidity was 78%. Bit more than zero humidity snowdude!! Of course we all know your record when it comes to anything weather and climate :lol:

When I said zero humidity I mean the air does not feel humid at all of course the air has some humidity in it but if you go there the air feels dry you do not sweat at all unless your actually in the sun.

Before you come out with your smart arse fuc&$ng comments how about you get your arse over to Kiyosato and see what I mean.

And I do not need you fu@$ing checking everything I say on here, now if you can just piss off we will all have a better time on here.