• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great idea  

No im not guessing!!!!! The trouble is we have two systems pushing against each other making it difficult to know exactly what will happen. But what I forecast more than 10 days ago came right yester

You sure you're not living in a big fridge, snowdude?

:confused:

No lol!

It is very hot here during the day as I said but really not much humidiy, saying that this afternoon has turned more humid.

Apart from the last two weeks or so it has in general been average or below average temps here this year, but extremly dry it has hardly rain since March, just now and again.

Even the wet season was dry here with not much rain.

The airflow has been different this year, which would probably explain the lack of rain and humidity here.

In the mountains at the edge of Kofu.

Aint nothing magic about here and it is HOT during the day, annoyingly hot, but quite comfortable at night as is not so humid, but then I think any mountain areas are like that. I went to Kiyosato Saturday and that really was cool in the evening got down to about 13 there, now that is a place to live it is never humid there.

What I have noticed this summer so far, the Hakuba peaks have been out in all their glory for a lot more days than normal.

Usually they are shrouded in low cloud during the hot summer months.

Isn't Kofu actually famous for being one of the hottest places in Japan?

Yes supposed to be but actually the hottest places are parts of Gunma and Saitama.

Unfortunately, I can vouch for that!

Well the weather has changed exactly to the day as I forecasted. Remmber about 10 days ago I said there would be a change to cooler unsettled weather possibly a typhoon? Well today to the south of the country there is a typhoon and it is raining here, its humid but not so hot and tomorrow should be lower temps still if it keeps cloudy. But it will be hot again by wed or thu as this warm front is still blocking the colder front from pushing down, it has not come down as far as I thought it might.

As for snow dont know yet, will let you know soon about the winter forecast.

exactly!

I forecast that the rest of Augustbwill remain hot and autumn will cool down with plenty of snow in winter.

I know I'm sticking my neck out nut quite confident about it.

;)

No im not guessing!!!!! The trouble is we have two systems pushing against each other making it difficult to know exactly what will happen.

But what I forecast more than 10 days ago came right yesterdayb

• Like 1