• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great idea  

No im not guessing!!!!! The trouble is we have two systems pushing against each other making it difficult to know exactly what will happen. But what I forecast more than 10 days ago came right yester

Sounds like it has been a bit different to normal over there for the green season....meanwhile our snowfields have been getting a rather good and early coverage fairly consistently (now that's out of the ordinary) - and Perth has been more stormy than normal. A cyclical weather pattern shift?

The car is the one that gets me in the heat! If you can't park it undercover it is like an oven when you return.

I have mastered the technique of opening all the doors with the remote (boot and twin sliders for the back seat are able to be operated remotely) as I approach, then leaning in and starting the car so the air con can start running on full blast to push out all the oven heat before I even get in. A warm house, not so bad. Hate the car!

Sounds like it has been a bit different to normal over there for the green season....meanwhile our snowfields have been getting a rather good and early coverage fairly consistently (now that's out of the ordinary) - and Perth has been more stormy than normal. A cyclical weather pattern shift?

The car is the one that gets me in the heat! If you can't park it undercover it is like an oven when you return.

I have mastered the technique of opening all the doors with the remote (boot and twin sliders for the back seat are able to be operated remotely) as I approach, then leaning in and starting the car so the air con can start running on full blast to push out all the oven heat before I even get in. A warm house, not so bad. Hate the car!

Use the bonnet as a grill and the inside as a roasting machine!

:thumbsup:

The oh humidity is kicking in good and strong today and yesterday, was only 25 here today but humid as hell, which is unusual to be so humid in early July here, normally starts building up later part of July.

Nice and cool here today zero humidity and 20oC!

Autumn will be here early this year just saw the first dragon flies yesterday at least a couple of weeks early than last year.

Dragonflies in Japan signafy that autumn will soon be here. They have been getting earlier as too have the cabbage butterflies which are also around.

My dog hasnt multed as much as other years and was very late starting.

Not sure yet, but we are either going to have a mild, not very snowy winter or it is going to be brutal cold!

Too early to know which way the weather is going to go at this stage, but unlikely to be an average winter!

Thank god for in-class air con!!

especially when my students get into class first and put it down to 18 (because obviously I'm not allowed to do that)!!! :thumbsup: