What's your overall fave month in Japan?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What's your fave month in Japan? Only 1

2. 2. Outside of winter, fave months?

3. 3. Worst months in Japan?

I always love it when autumn comes around after the heat of summer.

It's one reason why it beats out spring which always seems to be short, though perhaps this year we got more spring than usual.

I have only ever experienced 2 Augusts so I really am not that familiar with them. But got to surely be better than a humid rainy season in July.

Otherwise pretty much all other months are decent with autumn being a treat.

January #1 for obvious reasons. May #2 because the weather is pretty much perfect. July as most sucky because of the realization that the end of the heat and humidity is nowhere in sight. I wanna slap people who say they like summer.

January #1 for obvious reasons. May #2 because the weather is pretty much perfect. July as most sucky because of the realization that the end of the heat and humidity is nowhere in sight. I wanna slap people who say they like summer.

I do actually like summer........sure its hot, humid and sticky but I live next to the sea and cool off in there.......tere are also a lot of hot, bikini clad ladies promenading along the beach front!! :evilgrin:

Fave month overall:- Dec because of the anticipation and expectation of snowy goodness just around the corner;

Fave month outside of winter:- April because hanami helps me to get over the loss of winter;

Worst month:- July because of the humidity combined with the fact that I'm stuck in a suit instead of being on a beach!

Winter could do with being not quite a cold up here, but i think I can put up with that.

Summer down in Honshu sounds like a mare to me.

Up here it's mostly bearable and even pleasant.

I just love autumn when it cools down, it's really comfortable, the scenery is amazing, the boots come out and the skiing is just ahead of us.

What a great time of the year.

Anticipation is always fun.

I am always outta here Auigust and so don't really know much about it.

People seem to think it's not as bad as July though.

Would really like to avoid July but doesn't work out with work, family etc.