• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice resurrection Pies....   Here is my partner. As a wee pup and now!! Very handsome and smarter than he should be.  

my son purchased a german shephard, which fortunately lives at his gf's house.

archerbricks.jpg

he must be over-watering and fertilising because after 12 months:

:veryshocked:

archer.jpg

he is the son of a champion bitch and an army bomb-squad dog, and is already at 38kg and still growing!

Hey Gareth, glad to see that your Grandog grew out of his 'mono-ear' :friend:

:slap:

That's why a monkey is a better bet. They can be taught to do things.

A Chimp is better than a monkey....they can smoke and drink beer, you could put them in clothes and flat caps....all wholesome family fun

I remember seeing your dog Man, it looked lovely.

Haven't seen you around much this week - busy busy busy?

:wave:

Yeah, very busy with work and IT stuff.

How you doing?

Our dog is getting on now, 9 yrs old in September, and she loves boy in japan. Those two are inseparable. When she goes for a walk, so does the boy. When the boy sleeps, she sleeps next to the boy. When he or she wakes up, so does the other.

• 1 year later...

Who cares? He's a cute as a button, looks smart too (wonder how he managed to get mixed up with a renegade like Chris, but :omg: ) will be every bit as clever as any chimp you can name.

We owned a couple of his relatives (distant, being bred in Aus) but they are beautiful pups, full of fun and soooo damned smart!

Unfortunately, ours were not smart enough to leave alone the leg of lamb that a fox was carrying through our place. Someone had laced the leg with a fox bait, and killed both our gorgeous boys withing a day of each other!

Strychnine or Lucijet, nobody knows for sure, but they were stiff and cold by the time we got to them in the morning!

Who cares? He's a cute as a button, looks smart too (wonder how he managed to get mixed up with a renegade like Chris, but :omg: ) will be every bit as clever as any chimp you can name.

We owned a couple of his relatives (distant, being bred in Aus) but they are beautiful pups, full of fun and soooo damned smart!

Unfortunately, ours were not smart enough to leave alone the leg of lamb that a fox was carrying through our place. Someone had laced the leg with a fox bait, and killed both our gorgeous boys withing a day of each other!

Strychnine or Lucijet, nobody knows for sure, but they were stiff and cold by the time we got to them in the morning!

Yep...an Aussie sheepdog is high up on the bucket list.. A nice rowdy breed for this renegade.. ;)

And that's sad about the loss of your pups... :sadface:

We have three.

All Greyhounds.

The youngest *Star* just loves attention.

She has a dodgy left front leg that was shattered as a tiny puppy and needed lots and lots of surgeries. She is hobbling around today, after too much running yesterday.

(wont take my photo's..nevermind)

Thanks Big Chris.

They were pretty cute.

But I couldn't be stuffed uploading them anywhere when they are already on my FB account.

Now...if they were snow pic's I might actually make the effort ;)

Why not combine the two?

Thanks Big Chris.

They were pretty cute.

But I couldn't be stuffed uploading them anywhere when they are already on my FB account.

Now...if they were snow pic's I might actually make the effort ;)

If you just put img in square brackets on one side of the URL and and /img on the other side, they would appear.

Admittedly, it does take approximately 5 seconds to do that, and in these extremely busy times....