Saw them on the news, very bad! There will be more of those and other extreme weather events to come over the next two years or so!

Will be lots of ups and downs in temps this spring and summer too! I mentioned this back in March!!

Climate scientists have been predicting more extreme weather events worldwide for a couple of decades now snowdude. Nice to see you're finally getting on board with the science :lol:

Warnings out for more this afternoon

関東甲信、落雷・竜巻に注意…昼すぎから積乱雲

気象庁は9日、西日本から東日本の広い範囲で大気の状態が非常に不安定になるとして、雷を伴った激しい雨や落雷、竜巻などの突風に注意するよう呼びかけた。

9日は東日本の上空約5500メートルに強い寒気が流れ込むため、関東甲信地方では、昼すぎから夜遅くにかけて、所々で積乱雲が発達する見込み。

気象庁は、黒い雲の接近や雷鳴など、発達した積乱雲が近付く兆しがあった場合は頑丈な建物に移動するよう呼び掛けている。

Climate scientists have been predicting more extreme weather events worldwide for a couple of decades now snowdude. Nice to see you're finally getting on board with the science :lol:

They have been predicting extreme weather due to global warming then they change it to global climate change! A lot of scientists are now realising the errors in their ways and are now staring to say the world is cooling! At least the honest ones anyway!

Notice how less and less scientists are talking about man made gases as a major course of global climate change as they now put it!

No matter what I still stick with the fact that the world is now entering a period of cooling and after the next couple of years the weather should stabilize as the globe enters a cool state!

Looking at some parts of Europe it is probably already happening!

Like I said before, wait a couple of years or so and then see who is right!!!!!

Notice how less and less scientists are talking about man made gases as a major course of global climate change as they now put it!

No I don't see that at all. As I actually do read scientific papers (something I doubt you have ever done in your life) I can assure you that the evidence of man made gases as a major cause of global climate change has never been stronger. But hey I know you'll never actually allow any real science get in the way of your beliefs :thumbsup:

What do you reckon for this summer snowdude? Come on, tell me it will be cooooolll... ;)

There will tend to be a continuing variation between below average and above average temps throughout the summer as well as well as a wide variation in weather. I expect a lot of storms this summer.

So some days it will be warmer than average and on others it will be cooler than average? Um doesn't that happen pretty much every summer? :sj-lol:

I think jelly is more interested in whether you believe there will be more cooler than average days than warmer ones ;)