Point of order:

Is this sort of "death by a thousand guesses" not considered a bit naughty, Snowjunky?

(It is your thread, though, so your rules!)

Ahem - I have only done that on two occasions both times late in the evening knowing I am very close to the answer (within 32 klm) but can't keep my eyes open any longer and must go to bed.

Besides which I have discussed this with the thread founder (a wise and learned man - also handsome and virile, oh, and humble) and he said it is ok to do this so long as it is after 10.25 pm and you are within 32K from the target. :friend:

He I mean I will post a pic shortly.........................without sheep or handbags.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks familiar but cant place a name to it. Will put on my thinking cap

Tsugaike Kogen

That it is. Named after (and co-developed by the owners of) Hunter Mountain ski area in New York, USA.   Over to you, Muikabochi.

Point of order:

Is this sort of "death by a thousand guesses" not considered a bit naughty, Snowjunky?

(It is your thread, though, so your rules!)

Ahem - I have only done that on two occasions both times late in the evening knowing I am very close to the answer (within 32 klm) but can't keep my eyes open any longer and must go to bed.

Besides which I have discussed this with the thread founder (a wise and learned man - also handsome and virile, oh, and humble) and he said it is ok to do this so long as it is after 10.25 pm and you are within 32K from the target. :friend:

Thanks for the rules clarification.

He I mean I will post a pic shortly.........................without sheep or handbags.

Aww... Can't you at least give us a mysterious castle in the clouds, or some aircraft empennage?

Well I'm stumped.

C'mon, toss us a bone -- a dodecahedral quasicrystal, a goat's molar, anything...?

Is this close enough?

221px-Bono_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg

Well done Metabo - how did you get it so quick - did I leave a clue?

Several clues, including one "false" one.

You left "白山" visible, sticking out above the upper white box. This led me to waste time searching around Hakusan in Ishikawa prefecture.

Then I noticed the course names were legible, and googling them plus "スキー場" led to Honokidaira.

The picture of a man who considers himself God's GIFT / GIFUTO / ギフト / 岐阜 to the world confirmed "GIFU."