• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks familiar but cant place a name to it. Will put on my thinking cap

Tsugaike Kogen

That it is. Named after (and co-developed by the owners of) Hunter Mountain ski area in New York, USA.   Over to you, Muikabochi.

New for 2012 - 2013:

- Itoigawa Seaside Valley

- Kashimayari (I actually skied at Aokiko many moons ago and hit the top bit of Kashimayari but didn't ski it properly until this year.)

- Norikura Kogen Onsen

- Charmant Hiuchi

- Sugadaira

- Kagura

BM has said it's somewhere he went this season, (the list above is of new places he went too), and it's not in Nagano

- Kashimayari (I actually skied at Aokiko many moons ago and hit the top bit of Kashimayari but didn't ski it properly until this year.)

- Norikura Kogen Onsen

- Charmant Hiuchi

- Sugadaira

- Kagura

The crossed ones have already been mentioned and aren't correct, Onsen Tamago has said Itoigawa Seaside Valley so that leaves two left of new resorts this year for BM and both are in Nagano.

So the big question is, does anyone know where else BM went this season?

New for 2012 - 2013:

- Norikura Kogen Onsen

- Charmant Hiuchi

- Sugadaira

- Kagura

BM has said it's somewhere he went this season, (the list above is of new places he went too), and it's not in Nagano

- Norikura Kogen Onsen

- Charmant Hiuchi

- Sugadaira

- Kagura

The crossed ones have already been mentioned and aren't correct, Onsen Tamago has said Itoigawa Seaside Valley so that leaves two left of new resorts this year for BM and both are in Nagano.

Good sleuthing!

New for 2012 - 2013:

- Norikura Kogen Onsen

- Charmant Hiuchi

- Sugadaira

- Kagura

- Norikura Kogen Onsen

- Charmant Hiuchi

- Sugadaira

- Kagura

Good sleuthing!

Thanks

Question for you. Is there any significance in the numbers used to name the photos you used in this thread? ie 58605 10152609172735107 350417527 N

I don't know. I think it may have something to do with using iCloud on my Mac.

So the time I spent trying to work out the clue in the numbers was was spent :angry:

Is a great thread.

Pity I know almost none of the answers.

Just wait untill someone puts up a real hard one and work the clues, between google and the SnowJapan resort search site you can work most of them out.