I went to the main site, typed in Matsumoto at the top and 5 resorts appeared. They were on that lovely nice big map and I just changed to satellite and found it. Easy. Great stuff.

I will post a new one later today.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks familiar but cant place a name to it. Will put on my thinking cap

Tsugaike Kogen

That it is. Named after (and co-developed by the owners of) Hunter Mountain ski area in New York, USA.   Over to you, Muikabochi.

I went to the main site, typed in Matsumoto at the top and 5 resorts appeared. They were on that lovely nice big map and I just changed to satellite and found it. Easy. Great stuff.

The new SnowJapan site is a great resource when it comes to finding resorts featured here. The above method is how I solve MO's tricky ones, once the clues get me to a small enough area.

• SnowJapan Admin

That's good to hear.

We are still beavering away sorting out remaining issues.

Ah, I should update that news thread, will do that now.

That's good to hear.

We are still beavering away sorting out remaining issues.

Ah, I should update that news thread, will do that now.

Do your page view stats show any spikes based on searches from people trying to solve some of these puzzles?

• SnowJapan Admin

Haha, very possible. Got to admit that apart form the headline stats, I don't think any of us have looked any further into statistics and that sort of thing.... more important things to sort out before we move on to that 'luxury'.

:friend:

• Like 1

The new SnowJapan site is a great resource when it comes to finding resorts featured here. The above method is how I solve MO's tricky ones, once the clues get me to a small enough area.

It is useful for picking new ones as well, of course.

• Like 1
And here is the new one

gallery_5986_186_136209.jpg

...new one.

New = 新

One = 1....looks like I.

新I

新井

ARAI!

And topical as it was being discussed today.