SnowJapan Community

It looks a bit like Nozawa- yamabiko course?

Now that to me looks very much like the back area of White World Oze Iwakura here in Gunma, looking west towards Minakami.

Am I right?

Good idea for a thread, snowjunky.

Perhaps we should create a "Guess Where it is" public gallery in there where people can upload these "unknowns" to.

:friend:

Or perhaps I should say.... any active members who have posting permissions, can upload.

Just in case anyone gets a bit upperty over the fine details! ;)

Good idea David though I just tried to access yhe link above it and did not have permission?

I know where that is - it is somewhere I have never been :sadface:

On second thoughts - Kawaba Gunma ?

Really, sorry!

OK will look into that tomorrow.

:)

Can you try again snowjunky.

Just refreshed and checked seems to be ok.

If you still have a problem choosing that album, send me a PM with a bit more detail and I'll send on to Bob (the tech dude).

Look at that lift!

When I first went to Kawaba I was really surprised at the scale of the place. On a map it looked small with not that many lifts, but those lifts are long!

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.