SnowJapan Community

Sorry Tokabochi - It was not easy, unless you have spent the last three years riding it as I have

Sheer blind luck for me that you picked that one.

I will post a pic after lunch

Pong ping Andrew :thumbsup: Spot on

Hit us with one

It's not fair, Andrew should be banned as he's been to most places! :grandpa:

;)

Can't recognise that last one.

I need some hints - Its on Honshu right?

That should narrow it down - a quad chair on Honshu hmmmmm - can't be many of them. :confused:

It's not fair, Andrew should be banned as he's been to most places!

:lol:

David is the one who loves to ban people so often, he-he, so we'll leave that up to him. ;)

Is it Myoko - Suginahara?

I think it's Kayama Captain Coast and we can (maybe) see a tiny bit of Kandatsu Kogen and Kagura in the background on the right.

Will have to wait for confirmation from SJ-Andrew Muika but you are looking good as I found one of your old pics on SJ - see below

muikabochi_2331.JPG

Did you find this pic or just recall from memory?

:clap:

It looked Yuzawa-y and kind of eliminated other places and recalled a bit as well, snowjunky.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.