What brought you to that area, SJ?

Well I didn't want to post anything from where I have been as it is pretty much all online here in pics or vids and too easy to guestimate by just naming Noz, myoko, madarao, shiga etc.

So I picked a random japanesy pic off the web with snow in it. Devious huh? - It's no good getting old if you can't get cunning as my old dad used to say.

Any way good job picking it. I did not think it would take long after I said it was an onsen town. After checking out more about Kinasaki and surrounds it is on my list to visit

Have you been there?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks familiar but cant place a name to it. Will put on my thinking cap

Tsugaike Kogen

That it is. Named after (and co-developed by the owners of) Hunter Mountain ski area in New York, USA.   Over to you, Muikabochi.

Never been to that town. There are a bunch of ski areas within around an hour's drive from there but Hachikita's the only one worth checking out. Nice area but as far as skiing goes, it's better further north/east.

Too fast!

Those who have answered and won before need to give everyone else 24 hours go at it! :)

Hey!!... I resemble that remark. If you check the times it took me 9 hours of constant study and cross referencing to come up with the answer.

or it could have been that Ger needed to crop the bottom of the pic a wee bit higher - a cunningly left clue Ger

Just heading out will post a pic in a couple of hours - an easy one I promise

Whou up Muika, today work keeps getting in the way of my play. I hate it when that happens, except when i get the big fat commission check at the end of the deal.

Anyway here's one I prepared earlier - easy one as promised

med_gallery_10039_186_9459.jpg

OMG!! :veryshocked: UG were you standing behind me looking over my shoulder when I posted that pic. Your answer was almost instantanieous.

Have you always been so quick on the draw?

Anyways well done now hit us with a pic as you were quick and correct

I have skiid past the Prince at Yakabitai plenty of times on the way to the Gondy but have not stayed there or at Naeba.

Footnote to oneself - must make the pic a tad harder next post

OK here we are.

I know where it is, so I think it's easy. Let's see if it is!

I have a few more from the same day in case it proves difficult

gallery_4808_186_138041.jpg