Did anyone else get up?! What a day!!!!

Sooooo much snow!!! It was epic!!!

I am not a small guy and the snow was at least thigh deep in most areas and waist+ deep in wind pockets!!!

Incredible!

Just wanted to share the stoke! So much for complaing about it not snowing on the weekends.

Oh ,had my first ever accident in a car in my life:( Hit the end of white Toyota early Sat morning on the way. Idiot decided to stop on the road at the exit to a sweeping corner on a snowy downhill runout. mad.gif Brakes locked tyres slid steered van toward the snowbank but there just was not enough distance between me and the other car and I collected his left rear with my right front.

All I can say is thank god for bull bars and insurance. My van save for a broken fog lamp lense is virtually unscathed.

Apparently the general case in Japan goes you hit you are wrong so looks like I will be liable for his repairs, but the police offer was pretty nice about the whole thing and was a little confused as to why the other guy would stop where he did to look for a certain car park.

Anyway the skiing certainly helped in putting this accident aside. I really reccommend a great powder day after and accident. \:\)

probably the same person that stops and sits down in the middle of a run just over a roll so that you cant see them. hang on, that is 75% of japan's snow boarders.

that bull bar will also save the car should you hit a kangaroo.