• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love me some super sexy swingin Zombie Ippy....  

Oh reverent SJ-David, it was not the cut backs! No! You were simply saving us from all those e-calories!

Drinking that shite probably explains why Qld is full of such brain dead morons!

Remember, each and every one of them all have to be quality to count!

;)

So, only about 9000 to go then, for me! Easy done before the end of the world, then! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

It's a huge Birthday day today for two SJ'ers - Fonty and numero uno himself SJ-Andrew (one of the founding fathers I think - he must be verry old :grandpa: ;) )

Anyway lads we all wish you a very Happy Birthday for today with many more to come.

6822421163_97bf02876f_m.jpg

:wave: :thumbsup: :clap: :banner: :dance: :party: :cheers: :bow: :sj: :highfive:

When you first posted and before you edited your post, there was nothing in there. Hence the ?

Happy Birthday SJ-Andrew :wave:

Of course - but I knew that because I am Phsycotic......................or something like that

I am off to Japan tomorrow so Happy upcoming Birthday wishes to a couple of more stalwarts of the forum and other endeavours.

It's many happy returns to Go Native on Saturday 26 January and SJ-David on the 30th January

Go you good things :cheers: :wave: :clap: :thumbsup: :banner: :dance: :groovy: :party: :sj: :wavey:

wow, the irony. GN being born on Australia Day.

That had occurred to me too, but I was not going to throw that particular line into the pond - never know what it might catch.