• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love me some super sexy swingin Zombie Ippy....  

Oh reverent SJ-David, it was not the cut backs! No! You were simply saving us from all those e-calories!

Drinking that shite probably explains why Qld is full of such brain dead morons!

aww, youre all so cute. I got 4 happy birthdays from facebook. None from my family as per... being prods, theyll remember come the 12th. >:(

Hail Mary full of grace, the lord is with thee. Blessed art though among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen,

In your face Orange Lodge! This grandson of an excommunicated catholic (excommunicated because he wouldnt fork over 20% of his clyde FC wages on top of the 20% shipbuilding wages he had to turn over every month when he had 5 kids to feed). I wont be having no nonsense from thee!

Im. Doing. A. Penance! And also moaning about protestants and catholics just because. :)

I may, in the midst of my sacraments, be also having a wee swally at a g+t mind you, but thats by the by!

How was this morning?

;)

Not easy. It didnt help that i fell asleep at 1 and around 5.30 the sun started beaming into my face. Couldnt get back to sleep until about 7.15 and then had to wake up 20 minutes later. Oh and had to prep all day for a BoE class for all the students doing the exchange trip to australia, Fortunately im baka genki so 1 rib steak, 1 bacon cheeseburger, 1 cheeseburger, a packet of tim tams, and three bottles of coke later and i think i hit equilibrium for just long enough to get through it :)

...lifetime on the hips though :(

• 2 weeks later...

Geeze, junky man! You're milking this birfday fred for all it's worth!

Building the post count is easy, this way!

Aye, it.s a bit of fun. We all have birthdays but only good looking handsome virile persons celebrate it on the 23rd April.

BTW you have had two more celebrations than me.

Happy Birthday to my mum... shes 80.

Wow, can hardly believe it.

Still fairly genki though.

:)

That's a great innings, more than the average...and if genki along with it - a total bonus!

Aye, it.s a bit of fun. We all have birthdays but only good looking handsome virile persons celebrate it on the 23rd April.

BTW you have had two more celebrations than me.

Yeah, including such legends as St George (of dragon fame) and Wild Bill Shakespear, no less!

We'll have to arrange a meetup to celebrate one of these years!