• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love me some super sexy swingin Zombie Ippy....  

Oh reverent SJ-David, it was not the cut backs! No! You were simply saving us from all those e-calories!

Drinking that shite probably explains why Qld is full of such brain dead morons!

I shall be expecting a plethora of birthday well wishes on May 4th. Write it down now....as you may forget. :wave:

It can't possibly be your birthday on May 4th as you are not on the SJ calander!!

Who are you and what have you done with the real Chriselle?

I shall be expecting a plethora of birthday well wishes on May 4th. Write it down now....as you may forget. :wave:

Right, ok: Happy Birthday to anyone who has a birthday coming up in the next one year.

:wave:

We all set now?

ha ha. You can become rude after drinking too many. For those not from Oz, XXXX Beer is the local brewed in Queensland.

The unkind soft Southern shite in the lower states have rudely commented that it is named XXXX Beer becouse the Queenslanders could not spell Fourex...................bastards

xxxx_bottles.jpg

Drinking that shite probably explains why Qld is full of such brain dead morons! :p

• Like 1

It can't possibly be your birthday on May 4th as you are not on the SJ calander!!

Who are you and what have you done with the real Chriselle?

I am the artist formerly known as Chriselle........call me..umm......... "Prince". :wave:

XXX Bitter?

I thought it was all lager?

Is it as bad as the lager?

It's all good, though the XXXXGold is better - you can have a skinful and still feel as good as gold.............hic!

Just found this thread ... dunno what I been looking at!

Thanks everyone, for your wishes. (and I'm a tiny bit under the 100 pie-eater, even if I feel a bit like it at times!)

just 12 months to pension eligibility!! WooHoo - AND pensioner discount lift tix in Oz. (Been playing the 60+ card in Japan for a while now!)

Found a cake to share, guys - bit late but the Anzac Day holiday plays havoc with delivery schedules.

coolest-skiing-cake-4-21343171.jpg

Reminds me...

I made a big mistake in Ireland...Cork to be precise.

I ordered one of these:

3355658655_f836be2271.jpg

A Lemon Lime and Bitters ...

And this is what I got.

2576149489_bc467b027b.jpg

A lemonade.

lime_half.jpg

A lime wedge.

draft_lens19172497module157264475photo_1330420373__a.jpg

And a pint!!

XXX Bitter?

You missed one "X". Makes X-all difference!

XXXX is called "fourex" and the XXXX is because Queenslanders cannot spell BEER! (and they don't have taste buds enough to detect the difference between XXX and a decent brew!)

Reminds me...

I made a big mistake in Ireland...Cork to be precise.

I ordered one of these:

3355658655_f836be2271.jpg

A Lemon Lime and Bitters ...

And this is what I got.

2576149489_bc467b027b.jpg

A lemonade.

lime_half.jpg

A lime wedge.

draft_lens19172497module157264475photo_1330420373__a.jpg

And a pint!!

Sounds like it all worked out well in the end, though: you ended up with a pint of Guinness, which is what you should have been ordering in the first place. :slap: :cheers:

Of course, one wonders what the "Lemon, Lime & Bitters" has going for it. Lemon cordial, lime cordial and angostrura bitters with sodawater. hardly a stimulating drink!

I was really just looking for a cool drink option to wash down the dinner before heading back to the hotel room to nurse sick hubby...very nasty tonsillitis. Our travel companions nagged me to go out to dinner, and to get a proper drink...not just water. It was the best I could do. ;)

Don't worry there was plenty of drinking of pints on other evenings....

• 2 weeks later...

Too bloody right!

Be there next January (currently planning and saving and watching exchange rates!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...