Don't know if you have noticed but there is a functionality on this Forum that I imagine flys under the radar for most.

If you click on the Calender (top right'ish) and then click on "Birthdays" you can see who who is having a birthday.

Happy Birthday for today to Mitch Pee and JA :party:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love me some super sexy swingin Zombie Ippy....  

Oh reverent SJ-David, it was not the cut backs! No! You were simply saving us from all those e-calories!

Drinking that shite probably explains why Qld is full of such brain dead morons!

Why thank you I didn't think anyone had remembered.

Suck it up princess ... no one spotted mine this year either - the missing cake thing makes it hard work.

:cheers: Beers and Cheers for all THREE of you!

• SnowJapan Admin

It's all the cutbacks you see, the cakes just had to go alas. ;)

Hope you have had a great birthday snowjunky, and everyone else.

:cheers:

• SnowJapan Admin

Haha yes that was it! That sounds better.

:friend:

But you know what, I didn't want snowjunky feeling left out and so I have just gone back over the old backups of the old forums and found the cake.

And made a fresh one of course.

And here it is:

birthday.gif

Why thank you all - this is sooo unexpected :wub:

It's not like I dropped any hints or anything.......................like starting a new birthday topic on this day...................completely coincidentally

And, I mean I couldn't wish MYSELF a happy birthday could I?

Actually SJ-David it was also a test of sorts to see if people did look at the calender content - The intelligent, inquisitive peoples above did.

It was a very quiet birthday Ski as I feel rather dusty after after celebrating my local teams cup final win the night before.............hic!

No cake but many XXXX sandwiches.

ha ha. You can become rude after drinking too many. For those not from Oz, XXXX Beer is the local brewed in Queensland.

The unkind soft Southern shite in the lower states have rudely commented that it is named XXXX Beer becouse the Queenslanders could not spell Fourex...................bastards

xxxx_bottles.jpg

Us Kiwis tar all Australians with the same brush SJ, don't feel too bad about it ;)

You can console yourself with the fact that it tastes better than VB.

Also, happy birthday for yesterday.