Nice Vid Sand. :thumbsup:

The jacket was not so beloved if you didn't scramble back up to get it

That is thing, I did. I didn't realize it was gone until after lunch, also I couldn't check the video footage I got until I was home on the PC.

So when I realized it was gone I had about 1 and 1/2 hours before having to leave for the station. I spent all that time scambling around the slack country I had been to to try and find it.

After I saw the footage, I noticed that I had gotten to within about 200m of my jacket before giving up and leaving. :angry:

I am still annoyed as it had treated me very well over the past 100 odd days of skiing and was still going strong. :sadface:

Nice Vid Sand. :thumbsup:

The jacket was not so beloved if you didn't scramble back up to get it

That is thing, I did. I didn't realize it was gone until after lunch, also I couldn't check the video footage I got until I was home on the PC.

So when I realized it was gone I had about 1 and 1/2 hours before having to leave for the station. I spent all that time scambling around the slack country I had been to to try and find it.

After I saw the footage, I noticed that I had gotten to within about 200m of my jacket before giving up and leaving. :angry:

I am still annoyed as it had treated me very well over the past 100 odd days of skiing and was still going strong. :sadface:

Sounds annoying.

But you sound like you had a top season, so good for you.

• 5 months later...