Jogging / Cycling / Getting fit 2012

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll just munch on my pizza tonight I reckon and crack open some beers.

I got off to a late start this year, but I'm now up to ten miles, so I get to run around the local lake and there and back. It's all on tarmac, but there are very few cars, and the scenery is great.

Anything but anal

Slackers! Boot camp for the lot of you. :grandpa:

Hey I said I was doing well!

Feel like I have clicked into gear this last week - looking forward to the exercise and getting used to eating that bit less and taking care there too.

Always takes a while..

Yes it does.

The fitter I feel, the fitter I want to be. I surfed for 6 hours a few days ago, run 6 km last night and paddled a kayak for an hour today.

The trouble now is it's getting all dark and wintery down here, not much daylight after work.

100km a week is my target for bike now. I know it's not an incredible number but the last month or so there have always been 2 maybe 3 days with it raining, so go to fit it in when I can.

Hit that number this last 7 days.

:)

100km a week is my target for bike now. I know it's not an incredible number but the last month or so there have always been 2 maybe 3 days with it raining, so go to fit it in when I can.

Hit that number this last 7 days.

:)

About what I'm trying to get done as well muika.

I am really quite into it at the moment.

Gambarimasho.

Great work guys.

I have been shocking! So bad!

Spent last week in Canberra cheering the young 'un on playing state water polo. Took Nanna Bear with me so we did the dining out and sightseeing thing. Now that I am back serious dedication not to be lazy is required!

Great work guys.

I have been shocking! So bad!

Spent last week in Canberra cheering the young 'un on playing state water polo. Took Nanna Bear with me so we did the dining out and sightseeing thing. Now that I am back serious dedication not to be lazy is required!

Dedication, for sure. It really needs a real proper effort, doesn't it.

I'm in the groove now though, so the hardest part - getting into that groove - is done.

A healthy well stoked fridge and organisation helps :thumbsup:

Made a kick arse beef stir fry last night for dinner packed with crunchy veggies, then a jumbo fruit salad with SO many varieties of fruits to snack on!

Breakfast was fruit salad, natural yogurt and chia seeds.

Off to kickboxing for a really intense interval workout.

Lunch was a small sandwich on sour dough with freshly sliced ham and thickly piled homemade coleslaw with real egg mayo.

If I can find the time to add in another workout this afternoon/evening and keep the carbs minimal for the rest of the day I will call that a successful day.

If I can manage to string together successful days then I might just stand a chance :lol: