SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  

How much sleep do you get?

How many hours a night sleep?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours sleep a night do you get?

Usually in bed foir up to 8 hours, but because of circulation problems which wake me up frequently with numb fingers, and binaural tinitus (that's cicadas in both ears, for youse unknowing!) that keeps me from getting back to sleep - I generally end up with a whole lot less.

Me too. Lighter in the morning, that's what I blame.

I love waking up though and knowing I can rest for another hour. Every now and again. Feels good.

+1 woke "early" this morning (away from home on an overnight stay) and realised after a while that her alarm - set on the iPod - was still on Darwin time, and damned lucky that it wasn't still on Singapore time!

I am heading off to bed now

I am going to sleep until I wake up

We are all the same in that regard

Staying at a friends house for this part of GW and they have no curtains - just the Japanese style paper sliding thingies, forgot the name.

This morning the sun was coming in and woke me up before 6am.

Arrrggghhhh!

Ooh no I could not be doing with that.

I like my bedroom to be dark with thick curtains.

Staying at a friends house for this part of GW and they have no curtains - just the Japanese style paper sliding thingies, forgot the name.

This morning the sun was coming in and woke me up before 6am.

Arrrggghhhh!

I hope you are no longer friends with them now. :p

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.