SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  

How much sleep do you get?

How many hours a night sleep?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours sleep a night do you get?

:lol:

bon-bons. now that brings back some memories. or perhaps not the same thing....

:lol:

bon-bons. now that brings back some memories. or perhaps not the same thing....

Well....maybe sembei snacks but still..... :angry:

I always seem to wake up weekday time on weekends, even if I have nothing planned.

Quite annoying some people seem to sleep right through.

Got 12 hours in yesterday and 11 last night.

And feeling sleepy! :yawn:

That's not usual though, just been really busy.

Weekdays I get about six and a half hours in.

I usually get about 7.5 hours on weekdays and I don't like oversleeping too much on a weekend especially if I have things to do... seems a waste!

You need to remember your duties.

:slap:

Well if Tubby is allowed to slack then so am I!

Just for a limited time I suppose.

;)

Though you haven't been getting married.

I'm just joshing. Actually I haven't been sleeping enough recently since I came back last month actually, feeling a bit tired.

:naughty: Hey!! I had a very good excuse!! Also my school has moved the computers into the main staff room, so no more daytime posts from me :(

At my last schools i had to use the "staff computer" (you know, the one all the staff use for random shit they cant do on their own computers). Peaceful life, almost always free and staff usually too shy to ask me to shift)... this year new school, and its right next to the Kyoto senseis desk. Brilliant! ive been studying like a demon. Almost every bit of free time is either spent in prep for my JLPT 5! (thats right! i went there!). And when i get sick of that (though its a good three or so hours a day), then its diving into Kant at last. So far so good... im thoroughly enjoying this new found freedom. I feel almost like a human being (student) again.

Er... i mean 7-8 hours. It doesnt matter though, it turns out i suddenly have hay fever so i wake up more exhausted than when i went to bed :/

I'd love to get 10 hours a day, but only if there we more hours in the day - don't want to waste them either!

:doh:

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.