How much sleep do you get?

How many hours a night sleep?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours sleep a night do you get?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to put the above into context..... stemik is 83 years old folks, so it's not too surprising.

I prefer to be grumpy and miserable.... so nothing over 6 hours for me. The other 18 hours of the day I spend slaving away so my wife can sit around the house eating bon-bons and watching quality Kor

I always seem to wake up weekday time on weekends, even if I have nothing planned.

Quite annoying some people seem to sleep right through.

I usually get about 7.5 hours on weekdays and I don't like oversleeping too much on a weekend especially if I have things to do... seems a waste!

Just for a limited time I suppose.

;)

Though you haven't been getting married.

I'm just joshing. Actually I haven't been sleeping enough recently since I came back last month actually, feeling a bit tired.

At my last schools i had to use the "staff computer" (you know, the one all the staff use for random shit they cant do on their own computers). Peaceful life, almost always free and staff usually too shy to ask me to shift)... this year new school, and its right next to the Kyoto senseis desk. Brilliant! ive been studying like a demon. Almost every bit of free time is either spent in prep for my JLPT 5! (thats right! i went there!). And when i get sick of that (though its a good three or so hours a day), then its diving into Kant at last. So far so good... im thoroughly enjoying this new found freedom. I feel almost like a human being (student) again.

Er... i mean 7-8 hours. It doesnt matter though, it turns out i suddenly have hay fever so i wake up more exhausted than when i went to bed :/