Tubby puts on the chains - congrats!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm being given a very large reminder at the moment......my brother, his wife and their 1 and a half year old son are staying with me at the mo..........place is a mess of crushed biscuits, finger print smeared TV's and smells alternately of baby spew and dirty nappies!! :lol:

Chris: Not until summer, I'm afraid. I get 6 weeks off and I still have family here so going to wait a bit.

Will: The last of the clan will leave next Thursday. I'm back at work from Tuesday :(

Great pics Tubby, thanks for sharing!

The full Scottish regalia looks ever so grand.

And that Kimono while BEAUTIFUL must weigh a tonne! So many layers!!

I have Scottish heritage and have a tartan ... In fact my great great grandparents used to own a tartan shop in Edinburgh.

But I don't like the colors all that much.

I think I prefer the tartan I am allowed to use now that I have a >.< Highland Title >.<

Glencoe Tartan

Actually Tubbs...that would not be a bad gift for the new Mrs given your heritage and all!!

Make her a Lady of Glencoe, a Scottish Land Owner, with her own crest and tartan.

While you are at it you can bestow upon yourself the lofty title of Laird!!

Laird Tubby Beaverihno!! Lord of the Board. ;)

well there was a nuddy section later :evilgrin: but that was just a private viewing!! ;)

Thanks MB, but if I'm gonna bestow myself with a title I'm going go for the top, Emperor of the Universe should suffice :D

You look like a very Scottish TB and she looks lovely in her kimono.

To paraphrase: "Your wife looks great. You look Scottish."

;)

:lol: Glad it all went well TB, despite the weather. :thumbsup:

Congrats again big man!

I was hoping one of your crew would make you wear a "See You Jimmy!" hat/wig, but I don't suppose Japanese would get the joke...

yeah......we had a parting of artistic directions.....I wanted to include electronic bagpipes and the others wanted some Austrian Alpine Horns.....it just wasn't working