Yep. Was up in Myoko today. Very nice conditions indeed. I wouldn't go so far as to say one of the best days of the season but one of the best spring days I've had in a long time. Going to be in Hakuba tomorrow night actually... seems like I'll have missed this round of good times though.

Was at Kagura today and it was great! Some nice powder, and a weekday so was making fresh tracks all day! Spotted a girl getting on a lift on her own with fat skis, so I joined her and we did a run together in the side country. Was just saying to my friend I hope I meet her again, as she was a good skier and up for going into the powder and I turned around and there she was asking for my mail address!

Nice day on the slopes!!

Was at Kagura today and it was great! Some nice powder, and a weekday so was making fresh tracks all day! Spotted a girl getting on a lift on her own with fat skis, so I joined her and we did a run together in the side country. Was just saying to my friend I hope I meet her again, as she was a good skier and up for going into the powder and I turned around and there she was asking for my mail address!

Nice day on the slopes!!

So nothing to do with her pert behind, winning smile and lovely long black flowing hair then? ;)

I got my good fix of pow on Sunday. That was pretty epic actually. Some of us have a real job though so couldn't get yesterday off. I took all my sick days off during Jan and Feb pow. :sadface: :friend:

I got my good fix of pow on Sunday. That was pretty epic actually. Some of us have real shitty jobs though so couldn't get yesterday off. I took all my sick days off during Jan and Feb pow. :sadface: :friend:

I fixed it for you.

Another superb sunny powder day at Kiroro today.

And a group of people made some awesome tracks on Mt Yotei today. Perfect day for it.

Would love to see those tracks down Yotei - did you take any pix?

Here's my little powder report from Monday:- http://www.snowjapanforums.com/index.php/blog/17/entry-88-night-boat-to-cairo/