That's how much I had in coins that had been building up over the last few years in a few pots in my genkan - usually just cleared my pockets every time I come back home into them.

142,345 yen!

My head nearly fell off when the woman at the bank came back with that number!

:dance: :groovy:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff - I emptied my tub last year and had a fair whack in there too. :D

Those ten yens and fifty yens add up.

Have a friend that collects 500yen coins and at one point had about 400,000 in one of those 500yen tubs you can get at the 100yen store.

That reminded me MIJ..... A few years ago I used my stash of coins to top up some funds needed for an investment I was in. I think it was up around 10 man en. It's due to pay out in the spring for some really healthy returns.

All those 500 yen coins just sitting there doing nothing................(Pie Eater..give me a face palm).

That reminded me MIJ..... A few years ago I used my stash of coins to top up some funds needed for an investment I was in. I think it was up around 10 man en. It's due to pay out in the spring for some really healthy returns.

All those 500 yen coins just sitting there doing nothing................(Pie Eater..give me a face palm).

working on it, chriselle

Sure...wait til late Spring though....building a new BBQ deck at the side of the house. :wave:

Oh, definitely going to come down for that then. ;)

SJ post season gathering.... :thumbsup: