• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pussied out...cancelled the plans for Hakuba. Spine back to a bent over shape staring at the ground for loose change....

Right, ive slowly recovered to around 90% of bodily and brain functions.

No ones out, its just me, so hrrrmmm... Gala yuzawa and if i feel up for it, a night at kenkou land and another gala day.

Or, kagura and potentially heavy pow (assuming wadagoya has space).

Or maiko and gala

or kandatsu and gala.

Basically im in a cruisy place at the moment. I just want to play in an empty park somewhere to be honest and practice riding on rails or just board sliding. I dunno. Im not in the mood to rip at all.

Hey Ippy, I've cocked up my travel plans to Fukushima (the Friday night buses are full) so if Metabo can't save the day, plan B is to head up Yuzawa way - will keep you posted!

you might get that x-ray vision you've always wanted!!

What?....Like the x-ray glasses advertised in the back of the magazines when I was a kid. Yippee....let's go...I wanna see boobies..

No ones out, its just me, so hrrrmmm... Gala yuzawa and if i feel up for it, a night at kenkou land and another gala day.

Or maiko and gala

or kandatsu and gala.

Basically im in a cruisy place at the moment. I just want to play in an empty park somewhere to be honest and practice riding on rails or just board sliding. I dunno. Im not in the mood to rip at all.

Hey Ippy, I've cocked up my travel plans to Fukushima (the Friday night buses are full) so if Metabo can't save the day, plan B is to head up Yuzawa way - will keep you posted!

Coolies. Ill bring the zerker regardless :)

Or maiko and gala

or kandatsu and gala.

Well, my cunning plan to shame Chriselle into going, and picking you up along the way, doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. Unless, perhaps, pie-eater can find something suitably inspirational.

Actually, I'm starting to worry about my own ability to get up there this weekend, what with the snow predicted for Friday night and the propensity for the highways in the region to shut down at the drop of a hat... Will do my darnedest, but keep flexible.

what resort you guys gonna be riding at?? Kagura? Thinking I might be able to rob Peter to pay Paul (just don't tell the missus) and Kagura looks the best bet weather wise, eh?

Chriselle, my pep talk would start.... why always Hakuba? You always seem to go there, just wondering why not try other places out........

Ya, I would like to go some other place to be honest but [wussy equivocation deleted]

Straighten out that spine and go to Fukushima!

You too, ippy.

Spine semi-straightened......decided to go. Only Hakuba but I'm going nevertheless.. :wave: Yosha...

Good job Chris (you pussy)!! :thumbsup:

what resort you guys gonna be riding at?? Kagura? Thinking I might be able to rob Peter to pay Paul (just don't tell the missus) and Kagura looks the best bet weather wise, eh?

Looks like it's going to be the "r" word today changing to snow overnight!!

Wadagoya has a space for tomorrow, so looks like its kagura/naeba again for me :)

I reckon this time ill actually have a proper crack at naeba on the sunday.

its supposed to be, but if not, no worries. This isnt really going to be more than a technique building weekend. Honestly, its the nice thing about spring. The powders gone (even though its not spring and it hasnt), and i can just stop trying to find fun little lines and instead just focus on building my skills.

Thats my story, and im sticking with it.

Altitude. But without that, like any other prediction of amounts of snowfall, it's a guess. Would you care to hazard a guess as to where the best place in central Honshu will be tomorrow?