A new week, a new month, and for entirely selfish reasons, I'm grabbing this week's, weekend roll call, as I'm intending to get back on a board and head up to Fukushima. :D

That said, the weather forecast doesn't look that great but hey, beggars can't be choosers!

What's everyone else up to?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pussied out...cancelled the plans for Hakuba. Spine back to a bent over shape staring at the ground for loose change....

Hopefully getting out this weekend as got some tickets to use up before the end of the season. :D

If anyone else is going, fancy a joint trip to Yuzawa?

How are you getting there?

Damn, was hoping to catch a lift! :lol:

Using the same theme, I'm hoping for some Orchestral Manoeuvers in the Dark! :evilgrin:

Actually, going to Nozawa.

Well if you're lucky, you may get OMD in Nozawa!! ;)

Edit:- & I've just read that there's a big,100 year anniversary celebration at Nozawa this weekend, with a fireworks display on the Saturday night, so maybe your night will go off with a bang! :bumtish:

Hopefully getting out this weekend as got some tickets to use up before the end of the season. :D

If anyone else is going, fancy a joint trip to Yuzawa?

Are you driving MiJ? :doh: Just saw your response to Mick's similar Q....great minds think alike Mick!! :lol:

Tb and Mick, am happy to drive up if someone else organised the rental.

Tempting though that is, I should really to get myself up to Fukushima this weekend because if I don't do it now, I probably won't get there this season! Another time though, definitely! :thumbsup: