Suggestion: Link now reports with their resort page

I always have a wee look at the now reports just to get an overview of how the conditions are in my favorite resorts, but the very next thing i want to do usually is jump to the main resort page so i can see the 6 day forecast. I might just be a bit dumb and not see it, but is there any way to link these two things (the now report and the resort its covering). What i do right now is look at the now report, pop back to the main menu, go to the search resorts then look up the resort im after and voila... weather report.

As i say, i might just be a bit ditzy and not seeing it, but i would LOVE this. Cheers dudes.

hahahah! i bloody knew it was just me being an eejit :)

Dammit! and there they are! right there exactly where you said... how on earth have i been missing them all this time? :D

• SnowJapan Admin

Next season we are going to really confuse people with some flipping great big changes all over the place.

They will all hopefully be 'improvements', but you know what people are like with change.

;)

Are you not going to be around next season, ippy?

hells yeah i am! im here until they kick me out!

In the 7 years ive been in asia ive only been an ALT. If i go back to the UK its a massive pay cut for me. So once japan says im too old, im off back to korea (all hail the hagwon!). I just need to keep this cute smiley face of mine looking young and genki to stave off the illusion that im already way passed it :)

I wish i had ambition and self worth like real human beings... But i dont. :p

Look forward to being wildly confused (:

I just need to keep this cute smiley face of mine looking young and genki to stave off the illusion that im already way passed it :)

Well it obviously did something for that old guy in the sento! ;)