There's more variation from Happo, I would say.

At the top of Goryu/47, the mountain scenery is pretty much all 'behind' and basically like this

gallery_6744_152_15638.jpg

From Happo, you have tons of views to the left which is this kind of thing (along with the above mountain behind Goryu/47 as well from a different angle):

gallery_6744_153_221652.jpg

and to the right from the top:

gallery_6744_153_228372.jpg

Both are beautiful of course, but for the views I would choose Happo.

Man I have been reading post on SJ for quite a while and enjoy the comments but these photos just made me have to write my first post !! Truly beautiful photos of a place I so enjoy. They could hire you to be their breath takiingly ( if thats such a word) awesome photos, Great Work

There's more variation from Happo, I would say.

At the top of Goryu/47, the mountain scenery is pretty much all 'behind' and basically like this

gallery_6744_152_15638.jpg

From Happo, you have tons of views to the left which is this kind of thing (along with the above mountain behind Goryu/47 as well from a different angle):

gallery_6744_153_221652.jpg

and to the right from the top:

gallery_6744_153_228372.jpg

Both are beautiful of course, but for the views I would choose Happo.

I feel I need to add......

You need that top Grat quad lift to be moving to get up close to the views on the right hand side (unless you gnarliy hike naked of course).

It only opened mid-late January this season, that's why I mention it.

yeah temps have def been milder, but that is the nature of the beast at this time of year. March can throw up some great powder days but they aren't to be relied on.....expect nice spring skiing/riding and then if you get some nice fluffy fresh stuff then its a Brucie Bonus :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...