SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
muikabochi

Hakuba Goryu & Hakuba 47 (Hakuba, Nagano) - 20th February 2012

That top monument thingy at the top of Goryu --- are people not supposed to go up there, and they just ignore everyone who does?

There's not easy route up there is there you need to do a mini steep hike to get on up...

I knew that Monday was my シャッターチャンス and I really wanted to go to both and so I had a half day ticket at Goryu/47 and a half day at Happo.

Not as good value as a one day of course, but it was worth it.

Actually, a did another half day again on Tuesday for Goryu/47 and finished at 1pm.

That was definitely enough, I was pretty tired by then.

Actually, a did another half day again on Tuesday for Goryu/47 and finished at 1pm.

That was definitely enough, I was pretty tired by then.

**NOTE: Muika has officially been taken off the Gnarly List :party:

;)

Muika, I pinched a couple for my desktop and for my Facebook page....hope you don't mind. I claim neither of them...full rights to your good self :D

Thank you for the photos! Heading there from Borneo in a few days, you have helped me dial it in. Outstanding.

Been looking at your blogs and posts on here and had missed this one.

Awesome stuff.

Oh how I would like to be there right now.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content