• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enjoy it out there akitapow. While I understand where Hokkaidough is coming from I really like akitapow's positive attitude - I have been working hard on similar recently. Reminds me of my Mum alway

I love these fun heated discussions over goofy shit....It means we are officially out of real problems. Again, it's why the terrorists hate us..

thanks ippy - interesting.

his main rival has been catching him rapidly and is now only about 25 votes behind with 5 days to go.

I'll pass this vote exchange info on to my son and suggests he considers exploiting this

you have to be sly about it though. Dont suddenly get 200 votes from nowhere. You could just set up your own accounts and that keeps shit a little more organic.

Sorry but I don't like being asked to 'like' something - honestly, I find it pretty annoying.

So I voted for the one I liked best.

OUCH man, it's called a FAVOR... :happyshades: Help a friend in need!?!? Brotherman is just tryin to help out his son!

I don't know gareth.

He is probably a fine bloke and dad.

I reckon the other people that have made songs have parents too, though.

And like I said, I simply find this kind of thing really annoying.

I don't "like" things I am told to like, I like things that I like.

Feel free to differ. :thumbsup:

Hey I respect your opinion forsure, and I'm not tryin to get into it with you, I was just kinda put off cause your comment sounded pretty bitter, thats all. The thing I LOVE about snowjapan is the community vibe, Everyone (for the most part) is super supportive and helpful to their fellow members!

He's simply asking a favor, not TELLING you ;) and YES, I'm sure the others have parents too, but they weren't on snowjapan asking for a favor from the SJ community, so in keepin the community vibe strong, I'm happily hooking up Gareth, and HOPE others on here take the time to do so too!

My dislike of this has got absolutely nothing to do with the snowjapan community!

:wakaranai:

To me, it's as annoying as cold call telephone sales.

Now, snowjapan has done way more for me than 'gareth', and I presume for the vast majority of most of you here - so why not 'like' them?

Their page has 228 likes, so obviously you all haven't done that....... why not?

Well I just think even posting that its "annoying" is kinda a buzzkill to someone who was lookin for support and DOES effect community vibe. You could have just ignored it right? and by all means YOU have ALL RIGHT to POST whatever you want/whenever, but you took the time to express your negative thoughts...just doesn't seem productive to me.

Anyway, this is going nowhere, so that's that

Yeah, sorry if you don't like it, but gareth did post his request and I'm only replying to that - I've got as much right as he has to do that right?

(Sorry gareth!)

But I would hope that more people expressing their dislike over this 'false popularity' scam-like thing might not encourage more of it.

There's going to be more and more if it isn't there.

If there was less of it - and real-world popularity won through - that would be a positive thing, hey?

You saying you are basically cool with more and more fake info out there?

:)

haha I just said you have all right too bro, just was pointing out the fact that you taking the time to post on it rather than ignore it just makes you look like a grumpy pants, thats all.

cheer up buddy! LIFE is GOOD!

I'm simply joining in the conversation on a discussion forum.

That's what forums are for, right?

Or do we all need to agree?

I'm just not down on a world full of falseness. Glad to hear you like that world.

I'm perfectly cheery too, thanks.

I'm surprised you didn't say something like 'chill out mate'. That would have been even more predictable!

:lol:

OK son, thanks for the life lessons ;) BUT, REAL-est thing in my life right now, is I'm gettin off work at 12 and hittin' the slopes! WOOT! Keep up with the negative vibes on the forum and I'll hold it down on the slopes

Later BRAHHHHHHHHseph

Enjoy it out there akitapow. While I understand where Hokkaidough is coming from I really like akitapow's positive attitude - I have been working hard on similar recently.

Reminds me of my Mum always telling me 'If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all' - of course, back when I was 13 and knew everything I would usually respond with 'what would you know!' Turns out she was a smart woman my Mum. :lol: Who knew!?

Methinks that Gareth requires a small degree of latitude because the poor man has not seen snow since his dear wife broke her ankle last year, and won't be seeing any for a while yet. That constitutes real suffering. No wonder his post is not snow related.

As for me, just two more days in this Ullr forsaken overheated town! :groovy:

• Like 1

Methinks that Gareth requires a small degree of latitude because the poor man has not seen snow since his dear wife broke her ankle last year, and won't be seeing any for a while yet. That constitutes real suffering. No wonder his post is not snow related.

Well if only he had mentioned him not being able to get out on the snow since his wife broke her ankle last year.

That would have totally changed it!

;)

Well if only he had mentioned him not being able to get out on the snow since his wife broke her ankle last year.

That would have totally changed it!

;)

See... I KNEW you would understand ;)

Yeah, sorry if you don't like it, but gareth did post his request and I'm only replying to that - I've got as much right as he has to do that right?

(Sorry gareth!)

But I would hope that more people expressing their dislike over this 'false popularity' scam-like thing might not encourage more of it.

There's going to be more and more if it isn't there.

If there was less of it - and real-world popularity won through - that would be a positive thing, hey?

You saying you are basically cool with more and more fake info out there?

:)

haha this exchange reminded me of this...