SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
grungy-gonads

It's time to try a Mac

Good one that snowjunky.

Apple seem to live in their very only Apple-y world. And do what they want. Nice if you can.

At last seems there are rumors of iMac - "retina" displays?... looks like you might have to wait another month or so.

Damn, getting bored of waiting.

Almost ready to pull the trigger on something else, but I know I would regret that.

A week off now.

If Apple don't announce and soon deliver a new iMac, well...well, I'm going to shout at someone! :grandpa:

I'm tired of waiting too. My photo files are just way too big now and my computer is crowded! Need the release of a nice new machine!

Not long to go now guys.

Next Monday, lets see what they have.

I'm sure you have been following the rumors gg but it looks like we can expect a considerable Mac lineup refresh Monday.

Will be interesting to see what they have to offer.

Once again, amazing how they keep stuff so utterly secret right up until announce.

Definitely looks like there either will be new iMacs on Monday or not. ;)

iOS6 banners spotted so that is a definite announcement. Their own Maps?

Once again, amazing how they keep stuff so utterly secret right up until announce.

Difficult to grasp how they are able to do that.

Will be interesting to see what they announce tonight/tomorrow.

They must make then in secret underground dens and not let the people outside.

That's what I think anyway.

It's bloody annoying if you ask me.

The conference is about 7 hours off and still nothing.

In fact, the latest rumours seem to be saying that they'll refresh ALL of the Mac line EXCEPT the iMac.

That would be typical :doh:

:lol:

15.4" across, pixel density is 2880x1800

Higher contrast ratios, deeper blacks, great angle of view. Glare reduced by 75% on glossy screen.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.