Star dies. Record sales rise. Prices go up.

Just been reading that, Apple upped the price of Whitney Houston albums in the hours following her death!

And they have been selling like those popular hotcakes since she dies.

One report I saw said that "fans were buying her albums".

:confused:

Don't 'fans' already have her albums, or are they buying them again?

Me no understand.

I'm pissed at her. How dare she squander that one in 50 million god given gift of beauty and vocal ability. And shame on the "posse" of people around her who didn't step up during all these years of horrible abuse.

And god dammit girls.....quit falling for the "bad" boys.

And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIeyeyyyIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always luuuuuuuuuuuhuhuhve yooooooeeeeewwwwwooooo.

Perhaps a bit more flutter on the you-woo-woo there.

Great voice, but what bland overproduced music. Soul for yuppies. For her as person, it's a shame when success doesn't bring happiness.

Lady Gaga is releasing a song about the death of Princess Diana,” reports The Sun, which claims the “Paparazzi” singer believes “she may end up dying in the same way” as the late royal.

According to a supposed source for the paper, “Gaga says she sees herself as a ‘pop version’ of Diana,” who died in a tragic car crash in 1997 after being chased by photographers in Paris.

The so-called “source” says, “Gaga has always been absolutely fixated on Diana and sees herself as a 21st-century incarnation of her,” explaining, “She knows she is almost as recognizable as Diana and is hounded by photographers and fans on the same level.”