• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no no : it looks really good with my Rolex Daytona. Sod the autofocus.

Are your lenses full frame? If not, you'd be better off replacing them if you buy a full frame body. Shooting dx lenses on a full frame body is a waste, given the cost of full frame bodies. With Niko

Amazon just sent update their laughable 'update' email which tells me that they have absolutely no idea when they will be getting stock. Lots of copy/paste fluff that I got last week too, word for word.

Order still says this though:

お届け予定日: 木曜日 2012/3/29 - 水曜日 2012/4/4

What a joke.

Don't really care now, I am going to cancel that order as soon as I get my hands on that new camera which looks like will be Saturday. Reselling would just be a waste of effort, I've decided, and can't be bothered with it.

Will do, haven't really taken any shots yet.

First nice day I'll be out there.

Studying up on a few things in the time being and sorting out by dry cabinet etc.

Ordered me 32GB Compact Flash 32GB SD Sandisk Extreme Pro cards as well. Might as well get the best.

I have taken a few shots around my home here this afternoon and got them onto the computer.

Must say, I'm really excited to see all of the detail in the shots, and even when cropping down a small part of the image.

Still ends up big with some really sharp images.

Can't wait to get out and have a proper good go with it.

:D

Yes, sure am.

Not had a real chance to get out and take lots of pics yet, just trying to learn and get used to it - and wait for a nice sunny day to get out to a pretty place, which looks like it might be Sunday.