Throw them on the next plane home, and get them to pay for any damage they have caused.

Fed up with knuckleheads, be they US forces, dumb ass Brits, drunk Aussies etc dragging the reputation of foreigners through the mud.

Unfortunately, people do party pretty hard in Hakuba. Nothing excuses the behaviour of those who did it , but some of the places around here need to put some more security in place. Back in January someone's jacket was stolen from Master Blaster- it would be very easy just to install a security camera or 2, and then everyones gear is much safer. We had fire extinguishers set off twice last year - this year we had some cameras installed and this year we have found everyone is behaving themselves much more.

It would be a shame if they had to invest in extra security measures just for one or two foreign idiots though. Im pretty sure they would have had no problems until the Ozzy "bogen" crowd arrived on the scene. I glad the British "chavs" havent, and are not likely to discover Japan any time soon - they are one fantastic reason not to live in the UK.

It would be a shame if they had to invest in extra security measures just for one or two foreign idiots though. Im pretty sure they would have had no problems until the Ozzy "bogen" crowd arrived on the scene. I glad the British "chavs" havent, and are not likely to discover Japan any time soon - they are one fantastic reason not to live in the UK London.

There I corrected it for you.

Or perhaps it needs to be expanded beyond the borders of London somewhere down there.

Japan is too far away for that crowd.......they have the 3 valleys and Les Arcs to 'ave it! almost within spitting distance. Same reason why there were no hooligan element during the World Cup in 2002....too far and too expensive.

It would be a shame if they had to invest in extra security measures just for one or two foreign idiots though. Im pretty sure they would have had no problems until the Ozzy "bogen" crowd arrived on the scene. I glad the British "chavs" havent, and are not likely to discover Japan any time soon - they are one fantastic reason not to live in the UK London.

There I corrected it for you.

Or perhaps it needs to be expanded beyond the borders of London somewhere down there.

Well, there are plenty of "chavs" where I come from as well:

Here you go, another night down the pub in Hull.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-17020637

dunno what the problem was......attacking people with a chainsaw seems reasonable for being thrown out for smoking! :omg:

the women interviewed looks like a stand up member of society as well :lol:

It is ingrained into most Asian cultures, respect for others and discipline (maybe not all but most). I have been in some restaurants is South Korea where there were tables full of guys and they were absolutely plastered, not once were they rude, they did not want to fight... They were just having a good time. I remember once the table was apologetic because they knocked a glass bottle on the floor and it broke.

If this was Australia I am sure some one would have had a glass smashed on there face.

It's sad to hear that the Australian (and others) crowd does not show the same level of respect that is afforded to them in these countries.