Hi Guys

Just thought I better get the camera out charged that is.

Awesome start was greeted with snow and on the 1st day a bit pissed and jet lagged to enjoy the Friday arvo the 3rd but awoke to between 20-40 of fresh stuff in the morning.

Went for a few warm up laps on West mountain great snow face shots up in Natural and Elite before moving over to east Muju for approx 10 runs just to the side of groomers.

Got the confidence up and played in the trees all over Isola Great Day legs absolutely rooted although did a million squats before coming over.

Sataurady dawned with no fresh snow but an early morning went up East Quad as the gondola was busy diue to Saturady traffic and did under the lift for approx 6 runs before finding my way into the trees between Isola Grand, Steam Boat A and B awsome day old knee to waist deep tree.

Then tree and off piste runs between Heavanly ridge and View non stop leg burning joy.

Saturday started to snow in the evening and the balcony had 10cm's fresh Sunday morning although my old legs were killing me off to East mountain I went Camera in hand.

Anyway it hasn't stopped snowing all day this place is awesome.

Played around in the trees a little today but didn't really need too was still getting face shots underneath the West #1 quad at 4:00pm.

Stay tuned as the fish is swimming in PowSeemore

Shhhh!!!!

On a more serious note, how awesome is the heavenly view / ridge area? Some awesome terrain around there, had a great time playing around there.

Which reminds me, I need to finish my trip report and finish uploading photos. Will get onto that as soon as I can.

Hope you have an awesome time up there Seemore, get some faceshots for me :D

Nice.

I always want to see more of Hokkaido as I am constantly feeling I want to go there but never really done much about it!

:friend:

Muika you would add a different angle to the views you are truely a gifted photog although Mike Pows shot wasn't too bad

Seemore

Well I would love to post pictures but as the conditions were shit no good photos to post.

Woke up with another 10-15cms on Wednesday and Thursday on the balcony railing spend all day at Heavenly View and ridge just coming off the groomers and destroying the 40-60cms of ungroomed Pow with beautiful (as I do say so myself) arcs of 3-4M.

Drop into the trees on several occasions buy not the same.

Got to love this place approx 10-15 runs by myself.

seemore

Friday Morning

I have spoken to an Aussie just in from myoko and he is telling me of 2M Pow and how good it was.

He asks how much had fallen overnite and I explain maybe 20-30cm as my balcony had between 10-15cms.

OMG couldnt beliveve the depth we were taling 20-30cm on the groomers and 50-60 to the sides.

Met up with another crazy aussie at the Gondola 1st run and we are waist to chest deep in Hokkaidos finest trailblazing some tracks.

Best day ever Gozaimaas we dropped into blind spot you talked about full back foot tit deep Pow.

Lovin Pow

Seemore

Seemore, you still around?

I got stuck in some trees as it flattened out, thigh deep in powder. Seriously need some powder planks.

Ate at the BBQ place and got all smokey...Italian steaks last night with a nice bottle of wine.

Cricket Pub has half price drinks for happy hour, 5-6 pm, just made it in time for a few pints, just myself and a large group of workers (?)

Looking forward to another pow day. Lines untracked until the end of the day, even on some groomed runs, there is fresh pow right next to the cord...

Cricket Pub has half price drinks for happy hour, 5-6 pm, just made it in time for a few pints, just myself and a large group of workers (?)

Yeah that would be the entire international ski school team? at least it was while I was there.

Takes the staff a while to sort out the 5 oclock rush though, one guy serving, and the bakery staff standing there and watching :lol:

Sorry I am sitting in Narita killing 6 hours.

Delayed my bus and got 4 hours in on the west mountain yesterday still heaps of fresh stuff and it continued snowing on and off for the day.

Thanks again Rusutsu you delivered big time.

Although a sunny day to take some photos would have capped it off.

Seemore

6 hours at narita and you cant check your bags for another 3 hours I bet. We went upstairs with all our bags and boards, go left at the top of the escelator, there are a few areas with seats up there where you can make yourself a home for the next few hours.