Plucky, you cad!

The season has been good, but this spring-like interlude (it had better be an interlude mad.gif ) is a bit troubling. Matey on Nagano TV who grins when he says spring will be early this year is going to get a contract put out on him soon...

I am having lots of fun for my first season. But I am yet to have a run of amazing days. I think that my luck with the snow/weather has been a let down. I am also starting to get sick of the train trip into Nagano and beyond every weekend.

I am looking forward to next season. I will have a car by then, as much as I hate owning one. I will also be a lot more adjusted to how to go about doing stuff in japan.

I'm feeling kinda juicy. Yeah, the snow up north really sucks right now!! It's been a very week year, I really hope the mountains hold the snow through the spring. This is the type of snow that will produce some big avalanche.

I agree with Jared 100%

A few more powder days followed with a nice long stretch of park days is exactly what I need to say that this is by far the best season, I have ever had.

No broken bones would also be nice, so let me put that request in right now.

I keep saying to myself I should go to some of the local places with their less-than-fantastic snow, but somehow always end up making the trek north to the better places. But having resolved to jump from this year, it might be a good idea to check out the parks around here, save myself some time and money, and break some body parts.