The general 'Japan earthquake' topic

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Muika, he is apparently going for 10 days. He is not the most communicative so all she knows is 10 days, 7 with a family in Shizuoka and 3 in Tokyo. He is not organized in the slightest, so I ran he

My instinct for big earthquakes pre-training   Stand around Shit my pants Phew   After Pick up son and grab wife Get earthquake kit Dive under table Shit my pants

That would indeed be a sickner

oooh, i forgot that happened. I remember feeling the wobbles, hearing the crack in my house as it always does in an earthquake, then kinda falling straight back asleep. :)

I'm 28 floors up in Tokyo at the moment and it woke me up, slight skaking went on for at least 10 seconds

Felt bigger than Wednesday evening's, but I was at ground level then, so my height is probably what made the difference

There is a lot.

Makes you wonder if they actually know or suspect something, if you know what I mean, or just jumping on the fear bandwagon and it gets the viewers.

I wonder that as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else catch NHK news just now?

Some new report saying how they are upgrading all the tsunami and earthquake shindo level for..... Basically all of the east side of Japan from Tokyo to Kyushu. Pretty wild major changes to predictions.

Can't find it now, if anyone can.

Seems to be not much else on the news of late.

Keeps on coming

浜岡原発は21m…南海トラフ地震の津波想定

Hamaoka nuclear plant tsumami estimate at 21m!! :veryshocked:

However, if it happend I would imagine with all that water flooding the plant, it would certainly cool down those nuclear rod thingies. So, a bit of steam aside, perhaps not a big problem.

I don't think it's something you can 'find', Man_In_Japan.

But I do know they happend under the ground.

Perhaps 'Facebooks' or 'Twatter' could tell you more. They know everythings.