Tell you what I always find funny is those silly 'awards' that companies put on for celebs - things like "Best Jewellry Couple", "Best Blue Wripped Jeans Wearer", "Best 40+ Year Old Mother" etc.

Tell you what I always find funny is those silly 'awards' that companies put on for celebs - things like "Best Jewellry Couple", "Best Blue Wripped Jeans Wearer", "Best 40+ Year Old Mother" etc.

I'd vote on that last one! :evilgrin:

----

No My Car no hi

Come on Chriselle, let's hear it!

They do make you laugh though don't they.

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere something along the lines of "Combine Harvester Day" or something equally silly.

Must rack brain to think of some others.

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere something along the lines of "Combine Harvester Day" or something equally silly.

Unagi no ho, Soba no hi, Yasai no hi, noodles in general no hi...,pretty much put any food in front of "no hi" and I'll bet there's a self proclaimed day for it.

My rant is at the lazy and stupid people sitting around the advertising company table brainstorming.......If I was the CEO and one of my staff said, "hey, I have an idea. Let's make a Kare no hi"... I'd slap him and fire his ass in the same motion.

And yet, we're surrounded and saturated by it everyday. God, we're so... dumb.

Anyway, going skiing tomorrow... :wave:

Unagi no ho, Soba no hi, Yasai no hi, noodles in general no hi...,pretty much put any food in front of "no hi" and I'll bet there's a self proclaimed day for it.

My rant is at the lazy and stupid people sitting around the advertising company table brainstorming.......If I was the CEO and one of my staff said, "hey, I have an idea. Let's make a Kare no hi"... I'd slap him and fire his ass in the same motion.

And yet, we're surrounded and saturated by it everyday. God, we're so... dumb.

Anyway, going skiing tomorrow... :wave:

yeah but thing is, in Japan its the BOSS who suggests these lame ideas and all the staff think it sucks, but they gotta brown nose the old boss with the "good ideas"

This kind of bollocks isn't just Japan:

Kate Middleton crowned ‘Hat Person of the Year’

In news that will shock precisely no one, the Duchess of Cambridge has been awarded the illustrious title of 'Hat Person of the Year' by the Headwear Association.

Though Japan is particularly good at it! ;)

So, what, the winners of the Best Jewellry Wearer Awards get.... more jewellry? :confused:

It reminds me of these quiz shows when the celebs get to win stuff, like cruises and stuff. Just seems.... really odd.