What you doing this weekend (4th+5th Feb).

It has been a strange one in this part of Niigata today.

Heavy snow early on. Then it cleared up and we got a lot of blue sky. Then the clouds came back. Snow falling now but not mad snowfall. Very mixed

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It snowed a little last night, but not much in the few days i've been here. Wife's family says it's not as bad since we came, lol.

Might be in other places, hoping for a bit before thursday!

Then again if it snows i'll have to clear their driveway, haha! (Since they are taking good care of us :) )

Off to nozawa this weekend. :) Saw the winds a touch less hysterical and super awesome stokage from the giveaway. Since its not really a slackcountry ride like kagura can be, i think ill bench the charlie this weekend and go with the zerker.

Oh, changed the title not out of malice, but because the conversation had veered this way anyway and i was looking for a thread for this weeks shenanigans :)

whee! looks like i couldnt time it better. No offence of course! But last week everyone was going out, this week no one is! Lets hope thats mirrored on the mountain as well then so the fresh lines are all mine :)

whee! looks like i couldnt time it better. No offence of course! But last week everyone was going out, this week no one is! Lets hope thats mirrored on the mountain as well then so the fresh lines are all mine :)

I'll bet its not :D

Any update on the missing skier at happo/hakuba?

In other news... The little buggers have finally got me. I can feel it building away in my body, the coughing has started and with it the headache :) Hopefully i can come down with it today and make a recovery in time for the weekend, but i know how this shit works... friday night itll hit, saturday ill be laid up, sunday ill feel like shit, and then ill be nice and groggy by monday morning but not sick enough to justify a day off... Im taking it as it comes, but i have a feeling its due just in time for the weekend. Ah, working with kids in an unventilated environment filled with kerosene fumes. Bleh! :slap:

In other news... The little buggers have finally got me. I can feel it building away in my body, the coughing has started and with it the headache :) Hopefully i can come down with it today and make a recovery in time for the weekend, but i know how this shit works... friday night itll hit, saturday ill be laid up, sunday ill feel like shit, and then ill be nice and groggy by monday morning but not sick enough to justify a day off... Im taking it as it comes, but i have a feeling its due just in time for the weekend. Ah, working with kids in an unventilated environment filled with kerosene fumes. Bleh! :slap:

I know this feeling well was booked for a weekend trip in gifu 2 weekends ago but on the friday morning I had a fever and couldnt get out of bed. My timing couldnt have been worse. Hope you have more luck than I did.