Women Beaters- Cowardly B######S

Cycling along the road tonight and I see this High school boy laying into this girl, I jump off my bike and get in between them giving the boy a bit of aggro back (no punching or hitting, just a bit of in his face shouting and pushing), he kept on saying "its OK, she's my girlfriend".......sorry bud, but its not ok!! He kept on asking why? My Japanese wasn't really good enough to get my point across eloquently so he got a fergie-style hairdryer treatment in rather blue language and told where to go in no uncertain terms!! He didn't take me up on my offer to punch me....and he legged it. The poor girl was crying and she let out a very meek "Thankyou" before she slunk back to her house.

Is women beating more accepted here than the west?

Beating women shouldn't be accepted anywhere. Don't bite the hand that feeds you (sandwiches)! lol

but srsly don't beat women or I'll beat you....unless your bigger than me lol

Beating women shouldn't be accepted anywhere. Don't bite the hand that feeds you (sandwiches)! lol

but srsly don't beat women or I'll beat you....unless your bigger than me lol

he WAS only a high school kid.....I kicked sand in his eyes for good measure!! ;)

yeah I'll bet.....seemed like he thought it was normal to beat on your girlfriend and seemed genuinely confused that I didn't agree with him
Gotta ask yourself what goes on at home then, huh?

Is women beating more accepted here than the west?

No way, in my days as school or university student.

We used to have stand up guys called Ban-cho .

Some where women (very rare) but they were the protectors of the school kids. If we get mugged or beaten by other schools, they will deal with it. If we here anything like a female student getting beaten by a guy, whether he is a boyfriend or not, there will be some justice...

Not all girls were soft in our days. Some carried weapons. Double razor blades being the favorite. I will omit the construction details of this weapon but when slashed in the face, it becomes impossible to stitch up the cut cleanly and will leave a scar.

A mark that tells you have being done by a woman because you deserved it.

Now as to married couples, that is a different situation... I wouldn´t know. But I am sure a lot goes behind doors, and generally in Japan, what goes in the family home stays in the family, and is none of other people´s business.

Unless the woman seeks outside help, which she probably feels guilty about doing so, and something is her fault .. and in the old days there weren´t anywhere to turn to. Only the wife´s family if she has a good relationship with her dad.

Well done TB good on you! There was a situation many moons ago when I was in Tokyo, not beating or anything, but a man in Shinjuku had been pestering a group of high school girls and had tried to steal something from them, anyway I saw this as I was walking down the streetI Well I asked them what was the problem and they told me he was giving them a hard time and trying to steal from them. Anyway I ended up dragging him to the nearest police box and let the police sort him out! Probably better for him that the police sorted him out rather than me! Others just walked by and did nothing. I can't stand people that beat on people weaker than them or use any opportunity of weakness to steal, or harm others, it really p+*>?s me off!